Fitness and Nutrition Coaching for Everyone
Customized online exercise and diet programs by certified trainers and certified sports nutritionists, anywhere in the US and around the world.
To the right is Lauren Ms. South Carolina, We were able to coach her to winning the pagent from right here in Michigan.
We cater to fitness competitors, school athletes, endurance athletes weekend warriors, and every day people on a mission to get fit and healthy!
Warrior Teams came about when we found there was a strong demand for people needing direction in health, fitness and nutrition at a reasonable price. Not everyone can afford personal training and nutrition coaching on top of that, it can run upwards of 800.00 a month! So we came up with a solution at very reasonable price.
- We cover many areas of health and fitness as well as supplement recommendations.
- We coach fitness competitors wanting to get on stage, at the local level and national level.
- We coach the weekend warriors wanting to compete in Warrior Dash, and Tough Mudder type events.
- We coach diet for Crossfit athletes and powerlifters in nutrition.
- We coach the person that has had enough of being unhealthy or unfit and may want to lose 20-100 lbs and maybe gain some muscle.
- We coach the moms that want their figure back after having babies (Remember you are not fat, you have fat!)
- We coach high school and college athletes wanting a better chance to make a team, getting a scholarship or turning pro.
- We also coach victims of yoyo dieting, metabolic damage, adreanal fatigue issues. (tried fad diets, not losing, slowly gaining)
We also offer 6 months same as cash financing through paypal.
DISCLAIMER: All diet, nutrition, training, lifestyle advice and information contained herein is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician, dietician or other medical professional! This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease, medical problems or substitute for appropriate medical care. Consult your physician with questions before starting this or any nutrition, exercise, diet or dietary supplement program. Chris Rogers, Warriorteams, it’s staff, partners, and associates including www.warriorteams.com assume no liability for any injury, personal loss, physical illness, mental illness, or death.