What is my Job as Coach? The job of a coach or mentor isn’t to do the work for you. You have to understand no one is coming to save you. The faster you get that, the faster you can move forward in all areas of life. The job of a coach or mentor is to help you see that YOU have what it takes! Every time you fail or fall down, my job to help you get back up and help you remember who you are! You will learn that victory isn’t just when you cross a finish line, victory is also when you finally are able to get up on your own 2 feet! Victory is when you are able to say, no coach, I’ve got this! Victory is when you can get up, brush the dirt off and say, I did the work!
Customized online exercise and diet programs by certified trainers and certified sports nutritionists, anywhere in the US and around the world.
To the right is Lauren Ms. South Carolina, We were able to coach her to winning the pagent from right here in Michigan.
We cater to fitness competitors, school athletes, weekend warriors, and every day people on a mission to get fit and healthy!
We are also offering life coaching by the session for anyone who may have a poor relationship with food. This could be due to stress from work, life, significant other, family or even prior life events. Elevated stress levels in the body can cause a hormone known as cortisol to store fat or prevent fat loss. If you eat out of boredom, emotional stress or have trouble with portion control we start to fix the problem.
- We cover many areas of health and fitness as well as supplement recommendations.
- We coach fitness competitors wanting to get on stage, at the local level and national level.
- We coach the weekend warriors wanting to compete in Warrior Dash, and Tough Mudder type events.
- We coach diet for Crossfit athletes and powerlifters in nutrition.
- We coach the person that has had enough of being unhealthy or unfit and may want to lose 20-100 lbs and maybe gain some muscle.
- We coach the moms that want their figure back after having babies (Remember you are not fat, you have fat!)
- We coach high school and college athletes wanting a better chance to make a team, getting a scholarship or turning pro.
- We also coach victims of yoyo dieting, metabolic damage, adreanal fatigue issues. (tried fad diets, not losing, slowly gaining)
- We also coach people that have a poor relationship with food, do to stress from life today or prior life events.
We also offer 6 months same as cash financing through paypal.
DISCLAIMER: All diet, nutrition, training, lifestyle advice and information contained herein is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician, dietician or other medical professional! This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease, medical problems or substitute for appropriate medical care. Consult your physician with questions before starting this or any nutrition, exercise, diet or dietary supplement program. Chris Rogers, Warriorteams, it’s staff, partners, and associates including www.warriorteams.com assume no liability for any injury, personal loss, physical illness, mental illness, or death.
Get Started Here!