Best Fitness Coaching in Walled Lake, MI
Lose Weight the Healthy Way and Keep It Off For Good With Online Fitness Coach, Chris Rogers!
Lose weight and keep it off with the help of Chris Rogers, Walled Lake's top-rated online fitness and weight loss coach! If you're struggling to get fit, eat right, and shred those extra pounds, Warrior Teams can help. I'm Chris Rogers, head coach and owner of Warrior Teams, and my goal my goal is to teach you about healthy eating choices, structure fitness programs that you can commit to and to help you find true motivation for making the lifestyle changes needed to lose the weight and keep it off.
Healthy weight loss begins with the proper motivation to improve your overall health and well-being. There are no shortcuts that work. Through online coaching, we will work through any food issues you may have, create your personal nutrition and fitness program and then begin your journey of getting strong, feeling great and losing weight! I assure you together, we can get through any obstacle and we will reach your goal!
With Warrior Teams, you don't have to do it alone.
I understand that your fitness journey is a 24/7 commitment, and it's not easy to do it alone. It is important to have a lifestyle coach/fitness partner on your side who gets to know you, what holds you back and what needs to be done to keep you motivated. In addition to weekly personal check-ins and emails, every one of my clients has virtual access to me. You can call or text me any time during regular business hours. I will answer / address all of your questions or concerns and help you get through any struggles you may face.
Customized Workout Programs in Walled Lake, MI
Weight loss coaching is for anyone who wants to lose weight the healthy way and keep it off for good. By combining science, your body and your own personal reality, I teach you how to live and manage a healthier, fit lifestyle. Your nutritional needs are dependent on a lot of factors such as starting weight, ability to exercise and the lifestyle you lead. At Warrior Teams, I take the time to design and tailor a program specifically to you and your lifestyle.
We Start By Focusing Your Mind
What makes our weight loss coaching successful is that we help you with the toughest part, the mindset. Most people, regardless of who they hire, quit at the first hiccup. I take the time to help you figure out the "Why." Why did you quit? What has changed from when you started? What's causing you to sabotage your results? I help you dig deep to find out what's holding you back so you can get back at it and reach success.
In the event that you do have a setback, I'll help you get back up, guide you and teach you how to deal with it. Everyone fails at some point. Eventually, your failures become fewer and fewer as you develop healthy habits and get stronger in body and in mind. I will be there every step of the way. Trust me, after coaching over 1000+ people I have heard and dealt with everything from eating disorders, poor relationships with food and hectic work schedules, to enabling friends and family. You name it, I've helped people work through it.
The Benefits of Online Training and Coaching
- Cost Effective: When compared to national gyms, an online program can save you 50% or more over the cost of a local personal trainer.
- Flexibility: With an online fitness program, you can workout wherever and whenever is best for you; you'll never run into a scheduling conflict. Local personal trainers take time off for vacations or illness, and can bump you for another client or cancel a session at a moment's notice.
- Consistency: With national gyms, you can get stuck with a random trainer. With online training, you know exactly who your coach is and what his or her qualifications are.
- Train Anywhere: I give you the tools you need to be successful, no matter where you live or travel.
- Nutrition Advice: With me, you go on a total mind-body fitness journey. I help you understand the importance of nutrition and fueling your body properly. An on-staff personal trainer at the gym is not there to understand your eating habits or lifestyle. They are only there to take you through a workout routine.
- Workout at Your Pace: With online training, you can take as long as needed to complete the workout. You can focus on form while you are learning the routines. When you are at the gym, your personal training sessions are scheduled. Your workout is over when your time is up, even if you didn't get through the routine.
No Weight Loss Challenges at Warrior Teams - Only Weight Loss Choices
Most places that have personal training know that the biggest challenge is keeping people long enough to get results. A typical go-to tactic they use to keep people on board and focused are "Weight Loss Challenges." The problem with motivating through challenges is, that when you have a 21, 30 or 60-day challenge, it triggers a drive in you that will make you want to lose weight at any cost.
You begin eating less, exercising too much, taking pills, doing detoxes, living on shakes and protein bars and essentially ruining your body at the same time you lose weight. If I told you what you were doing to your metabolism, thyroid, liver, kidneys, digestive system, etc., you'd never do it again. Then, when the challenge is over, you go back to your old ways and destructive habits because you still don't understand what's good for your body. Ultimately, weight loss challenges put you in a worse position than when you started.
Sign up for my weight loss coaching program and I'll explain to you why this happens, how to avoid it, and help your body love you again. Simply go to the web form on the side of the screen that says, "Get Started Here." Fill it out and I'll send you all the information (including pricing) to get you on your way to a healthy relationship with food and your body!
For more information about my fitness and nutrition training service contact me today. I look forward to helping you improve your health!